Good game, but i want more story, and gamepad support.
A downloadable game for Windows
A unique experience you won't regret. Sneak past hoards of zombies, or go out guns-blazing in the storymode! Try to get the highest scores in the 4+ gamemodes and earn achievements. This audiogame surely has something for everyone who dares enter to the other side.
I, the sole developer, was born visually impaired and I'm considered legally blind in my country of birth, so this game could also be seen as a form of self-expression and a blind simulator. As visually impaired, I've always got the feeling that society tries to force narratives on me and other people who break the norms, therefore the storymode will explore what would happen if society breaks down and can no longer force the narrative. Will we sit back idle, or rise up to the challenge of surviving alone?
- Play with a controller, keyboard & mouse or just a keyboard!
- Listen to your surroundings to navigate without visuals.
- A classical First Person Shooter control-scheme.
- Survive the storymode (or not?)
- Multiple gamemodes: Survive for the longest time in endless, hone your skills in training and see how far you can run in the tunnel.
- Patreons gain access to the new story content while it's being developed, along with the exclusive scavenge mode!
- Unlock loads of achievements!
Support the Project!
Watch a walkthrough:
This videogame is developed by Noah, who is visually impaired and wanted to make a game for highlighting the visually impaired. But also to raise awareness of how games can be navigated only with sounds. This is an experience even for sighted people, who now can gain experience of how the world of the visually impaired can feel like. The game also came second place in The Great Journey's Summer Pitch 2021!
|Made with||Unity, Audacity|
|Tags||audiogame, FPS, Psychological Horror, Singleplayer, Stealth, Unity, Walking simulator, Zombies|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Interactive tutorial, Blind friendly|
|Links||Homepage, Patreon, Twitter, YouTube|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Two updates84 days ago
- An unfortunate but important announcementJun 17, 2022
- What's new in beta 3?May 11, 2022
- Beta 2 is now out!Mar 25, 2022
- A new version is soon here!Mar 15, 2022
- I've had technical difficulties, and it hurts.Jan 24, 2022
- It's soon time for a big update!Oct 24, 2021
- You can now play the game with just a keyboard(Alpha 6)Apr 27, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks! And I've gotten back to working on the game daily now, so I can assure you that there is a lot of story ahead :D Im planning to add game controller support in the future but its going to take a lot of time to get it working properly since I'll have to rework the movement from scratch in my case.